3 cups shredded cheddar
(1) 8-oz block cream cheese, softened
1 cup beer (we used Blue Moon Belgian White for this recipe)
3 tbsp Bald Man Rub
Pretzels, crackers, or sliced baguette for dipping
- Preheat grill, smoker, or oven to 350 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet, combine cheddar, cream cheese, beer, and 2 tbsp Bald Man Rub.
- Cover with foil and cook in pre-heated grill or oven until cheese is bubbly and melted (approximately 30 minutes but cook times may vary), stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp Bald Man Rub on melted cheese dip. Serve with pretzels, crackers, or bread.