3-4 pounds chicken wings
3 Tablespoons Canola Oil
Bald Man Rub
Bald Man Mop Sauce
- Take Chicken Wings, pat dry with a paper towel, and place in a large bowl with canola oil. Mix the wings with the oil.
- Add the Bald Man Rub to coat the wings, making sure all sides of the wings are evenly seasoned with the rub.
- Preheat your smoker or grill to 250 degrees.
- Add the chicken wings to the smoker and smoke for 2 -3 hours (internal temperature of 165 degrees).
- Remove from smoker and toss with 1 1/2 cups of Bald Man Mop sauce in a large bowl.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese.
*Option – When internal temperature gets to 150 degrees, turn smoker or grill up to high, brush with Bald Man Mop Sauce and grill for 3-5 minutes until internal temperature of wings gets to 165 degrees. Remove from grill and serve immediately.